• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Needed for RM2K Pok?game!

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
I am currently looking for team members for a new Pok?mon RM2k3 Project!

Open positions:

CBS Creator
CMS Creator
Sprite Creator
Map Design
Map Creator
Dialogue Writer
Town Name Think-upper
Idea Think-upper
Coder -> Moi

Plenty of jobs to go around! :D

So post here if you are interested...

If you sign up, you will:

Get to take part in the production!
Get your name put in the credits!
And
Get your say in the production!

Equality Guaranteed!

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
I'm looking for people right now to work on my project, Pokemon of the Wood. All I need is a CBS person, and mappers. I do most everything else, and DarkPegasus does Graphics. If you wanna join up with me, check out the links in my sig.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
All you do is 'coding?' You're giving all the hard work to other people. Honestly, I doubt people would want to create a whole new CBS for you. However, you can use the team project which is attempting to replicate the pkmn cbs. An early release is available, but it's still a work in progress.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
You realy should start making the game until you can release a demo then people would know how good you are and even the potential of your game!

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
I agree with darkmage,im doing almost everything for my game.

Back