• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A MidnightShine(ing) Birthday

Years
  • Today our fave spriter/friendly guy/B2W2 fan/Adventure Time fan, and dedicated pair of mine MidnightShine turns 13 today!

Yes, he's officially a teen now. And go and spam pics of Black/White Kyurem and loads of other Black 2/White 2-related pics.

tumblr_mb8c67Bzth1qit851o1_500.jpg

Happy Birthday my beloved B2/W2 pair and have fun being a teen.​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Happy birthday dude, hope you have a great day and enjoy your new games + supporter status! :) I don't understand the fascination with Kyurem but here's a picture nonetheless!

Black_%26_White_Kyurem.jpg

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Happy birthday Mid! We haven't really talked much outside of club-related things, but from what I've seen and experienced, you're a pretty nice person. I hope to talk to you more in the future ^^ Hope you have a nice day, and hope you'll stay B/W2's biggest fan :p

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Happy Birthday my friend, Ryan! So you're 13 now we has a same age now!
    Again, B'day! And have a good day!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Happy birthday Mid <3. What can I say about you :D, you're an awesome and fun person to be around, if I hadn't met you who knows what could of happened :p. A great friend, one of my two pairs and one of the nicest people I've met so far c:.

Enjoy 13, it's a big number, you're entering the teenage years now :D. Enjoy your day and eat lots and lots of cake, even if your parents disapprove <3. Because a birthday is something that only happens once a year.

But happy birthday Mid <3, have a Black Kyurem :).
    tumblr_mdnaa7chmR1rkhwwmo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MID! I drew this picture, like, two minutes ago, then VM'd it to him. I just wanted to post it on his birthday thread.

Spoiler:

13, huh? You're two years older than me, then. Enjoy life as a teen. You'll always be the Mid we love. Now make a wish! Even as your rival, I wish you get more and more and more and more customers at your shop. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Yo MID! You're finally a teen now! Now you get to experience the awkwardness that is being an adolescent.... hahahaha! :P
    But seriously dude, I hope you have a great b-day! I can't spam Kyurem pics, but I can spam lots of Adventure time GIFS!!!

MATHEMATICAL!!!
    tumblr_lt42v6mzd91r4hwmoo1_500.gif

GIF_ScienceDance.gif

tumblr_m5i3j1J16M1qbxrjy.gif

tumblr_m2azb6DqJo1r4hwmoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mbkf30weq91rhg8k4o1_250.gif

tumblr_mbsrskUSOz1qfy2kdo4_r4_250.gif

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Happy bday mid!!!!
    now u are a teeen!!! party haaaard!! <3333
    tumblr_md6v6rShRw1r8z7ebo6_250.gif

Hope your Birthdays just the best! Have a wonderful really awesome bday!~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    OMG, I totally forgot to thank u guys, lol. Thanks guys for the pics & a swell birthday celebrated here at PC, along with supportership ^^ !

Back