• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life without these gadgets

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • What would it be like if there's no phone? Got home and your Laptop is gone?
    Went outside and there's not a single gadget is around. Are you fine with this?
    For me, pretty sure am not. I'm not good at socializing to other people at all.
    So I try to make more friends online because I'm really too quite. So, yeah.
    What will you do if there's not a single gadget made at all?

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
  • I'll shout like Buzz Lightyear......
    Zurg: I am your father!
    Buzz: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

It's really sad if gadgets are gone as I just stay inside my house so I'll be safe.... :D

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • If there weren't gadgets I wouldn't have had a girlfriend yet since I met the 2 serious relationships I was in through Facebook.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • Life would be so much better, I mean, the no phones thing wouldn't be convenient, but no Internet, while sad, would benefit humanity.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I don't own a cell phone, but I have a land line. I don't use my laptop much, just my desktop. I don't really buy into the whole "gadget" craze and never have. When I'm outside, it's usually because I'm doing other things.

Years
  • So far I'm living my life fine without the use of a smartphone, though I do have a cellular phone for emergency purposes only. If I find a wifi hotspot to use with my iPod/tablet, cool beans. And if not, then I just deal with it and go about life as normal.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I don't think I'd be able to function without gadgets. So much of my life depends on gadgets. I entertain myself using my game consoles, read books on my tablet, talk to people on my phone, do assignments and study with my laptop... You get the picture.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • tumblr_m24p94fUvU1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Technology has influenced us in every single way possible. We're learning things with these gadgets, as they are our teachers. We make new friends with these gadgets, as they become our best friends, and we take care of these gadgets as if they are our children. Without our gadgets, we'd be lost in the world. For myself, my iPhone has revolutionized my way of using smartphones, and it's the number one gadget that I cannot live without. Secondly would be my desktop, and thirdly my tablet...which is my last resort. I've been living without a laptop for months now even though it's kinda...painful. xD But aside that, without these gadgets, we'd be forced to do what we normally did back when this kind of technology never really existed. Face-to-Face communication could be a thing again probably. :P

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I'd just go outside everyday and read books like I had when I was a kid. "Gadgets" didn't exist in my life till I was like 16. But handhelds came into my life when I was 9.

I think not having these things would make the world a better place. More people would meet face to face and go out.

Back