• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    I'm new to the PokeCommunity! I've always loved pokemon ever since the good old days of red and blue. I really have no idea how to play competitively but I'll try :) If anybody wants to have a friendly battle or needs certain pokemon/Tm's/Items just hit me up! I only have soul silver thou :) Chat me for friend code

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • inb4 Forever.

I mean *ahem* hi! Welcome to PC! Visit the Battle Center if you are interested in battling with other members here around the community. Whether you battle competitively, or just casual like me, EV Train, or battle with certain tiers, you can always count on that section. :D Go over there and seek some battles, yeah?

And be sure to explore around the forums when you get the chance. There's plenty to do. :D See ya around and have fun!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • Hi, Welcome to Pokecommunity. As Leaf Storm said, you should visit the battle center if you are interested in Battling.

Years
  • I'm new to the PokeCommunity! I've always loved pokemon ever since the good old days of red and blue. I really have no idea how to play competitively but I'll try :) If anybody wants to have a friendly battle or needs certain pokemon/Tm's/Items just hit me up! I only have soul silver thou :) Chat me for friend code

Hi Guitarguy17, welcome to PC.

And I need to point out the best place to share your friend code is in your signature, since everyone will be able to see it in your posts.

I'm not the best battler, but that doesn't stop me from being a new user greeter. Have fun battling and read the rules, OK?

Well, I'll see you sometime again.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hiya guitarguy, welcome to the forum! :D Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far.

I've always loved Pokemon too, since I was 8 years old. <3 It's an amazing franchise that I can't stop loving! I prefer friendly battles like you too, without the extreme focus on EVs/IVs and using the best possible Pokemon. It's a lot of fun to battle casually with friends like that. n_n

Have you played Black or White yet, by the way? And do you plan on getting Black 2 and/or White 2? :D I'm personally very excited for those~! This coming week can't pass any faster, hehe.

Also, if you'd like to show your friend code, I recommend placing it in your signature so everyone can see it under all of your posts! You can edit your signature by going into your "User Control Panel/Options or "User CP" and then clicking "edit signature."

Anyway, enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need help, yes?

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!!! :D Soul Silver was one of the best games made! I think it is probably the best of all DS games for sure though :P I Have it..but I lost my DS so I can't play with ya :/ But anyway Enjoy it here!

Back