• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Water Blue Version!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    By "Story" most of us aren't refering to how you get the first Pokemon, we want to know what makes your game different to every other previous Pokemon game. We need a bit more than "Get Pokemon do Gyms then League" to be interested.

I'm not a fan of the tileset personally, they seem a bit too in-your-face, especially the trees.

Good luck :) Would love to see more of the Town and Route1

Trackstar

Say no more.
    Years
  • Okay...

By "Story" most of us aren't refering to how you get the first Pokemon, we want to know what makes your game different to every other previous Pokemon game. We need a bit more than "Get Pokemon do Gyms then League" to be interested.

I'm not a fan of the tileset personally, they seem a bit too in-your-face, especially the trees.

Good luck :) Would love to see more of the Town and Route1
    In your face? And about the story, you've talked me into creating one.. Stay tuned..
    And please define "in your face."

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Err, a bit too vibrant? :) I think that covers in your face hahah.

Like the story!

Back