• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I add new Tilesets?

Years
  • I been using Essentials for awhile now, mainly for my custom Trainer battle videos, but the only thing that is off is that I use mostly Gen IV/V sprites, both OW and battle, and they just look to out of place with all the Gen III tilesets.

I was wondering how can I easily change the outside Tilesets with better ones, like ones from Gen IV, because I finding it a bit difficult to add tilesets that other users make for RPG Maker XP for Essentials, and can't seem to get everything in the right size that would fit the tileset that is used in Essentials?

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    TVaiT.jpg

1. Click the material base button.
    2. Click the GRaphics/Tileset Tab
    3. Click Import, and the select the tileset file you've got in your documents.
    And it's done.

Back