• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Fight Vanguard

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So I'm curious as to whether or not anyone on here plays this card game. its fairly new, and like Yu-Gi-Oh! It is derived from an Anime. Unlike most card games, this one does not have any ties into Magic the Gathering which in itself is a HUGE bonus in my book XD

Right now I'm sporting a Royal Paladin Deck, the base one and I plan to slowly build up on it. I can explain the game in more detail if anyone would like info on it.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Finally someone posts a Vanguard thread! :D I got into Vanguard around May (from the Anime) & right now i'm building up a Bermuda Triangle Deck. I've finished S1 of the anime so far. I plan on playing the card game when "Banquet of Divas" is released in the US.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Release date for Banquet of Divas is November 10.

I've built up Angel Feather (current main), Spectral Duke Gold Paladins, and half built Narukami. I also have partially translated Dimension Police, Dark Irregulars, and Pale Moon, now that set 3 is out. Can't wait for set 4 and 8 so i can start up Dimension Police fully translated and Aqua Force. Going for a Riviere/Pacifica Bermuda Tri build if i get lucky enough XD

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'm actually going to try and make a Mega Colony Deck when I start getting serious with the cards.

Back