• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Years
Nice to meet ya! I'm a long-time occasional lurker here to finally begin a posting journey on the forums! Gosh, it seems like these forums have been around forever, huh?

I've been a Pokemon fan almost as far back as I can remember, with Yellow being my first game, and I still play today! I currently have Pokemon Y and am currently working on making a good competitive team! (btw If you got Ditto on your Friend Safari hit me up) :P

I hope to be a contributing member of this community, and maybe make a few friends along the way!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Welcome to the community :)

Reading the op my guess is that you're familiar with the community a bit already, so that's good.
Well i'd say take a look around, read the rules and have fun! :)

Back