• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well that's the scariest looking tree I've ever seen! - Trevenant 55/146 XY

Years
  • Getting this back onto my regular schedule for it. This week's card is one that's been talked about a bit as a potential format changer for those who play competitively.

IMAG0835_zps4dcd76cb.jpg

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Super good card imo. Its gothitelle only its faster, a better attack, and takes up much less space. It basically opens up like 5 or 6 cards in an accelgor deck. no middle step and no rare candy required.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    That seems a little too good, as if decks will be building in counters specifically just in case that card shows up? Also why is it Psychic it should be Grass that would look much prettier :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I feel like its ghost first. But yeah grass would be stronger since you could just use grass energy as well, being able to use Virizion Ex to prevent status effects.

Years
  • Trevenant always struck me as more ghost than grass.

Though Grass would have really benefited from having this exact card, except in grass instead of psychic.

I give it a 7/10 because of its potential. We'll see how well it really fares down the road given that dark weakness that makes it brutal against what is probably going to be BDIF at least until the next set debuts.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Haha! I was just telling my friend cause I saw that sitting on his table. I was like "Dude, you better put that in your deck", he just shrugged it off and proceeded to tell me his Normal deck had better cards in it, but it's never beat my Steel/Electric deck once.

Years
  • Haha! I was just telling my friend cause I saw that sitting on his table. I was like "Dude, you better put that in your deck", he just shrugged it off and proceeded to tell me his Normal deck had better cards in it, but it's never beat my Steel/Electric deck once.

Probably based it off of total HP and damage done without realizing the Ability's potential. Though it's hard to get an Item lockdown to stick with only 110 HP. He would need something like Giant Cape.

Back