• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I walked into this book store

matt561

Your French Charizard
Years
  • Well as the title says I went into this shop ans i found in the bargain bucket a 1st edition,1st volume pokemon manga for 2 euros (3$)

Are they particulary rare?

And have any of you ever found somthing like this?

LIB

Zincified
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    How many times has the manga been republished?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    In my country about 10 years ago, it was half or maybe a third of US dollar to buy a new copy of any manga. Now it still costs less than 1 US dollar to own a copy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    You are soooo LUCKY! I can't seem to find that anywhere. :<

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I checked my local library and bookstore, but couldn't find anything relating to the Manga.
    The lady even searched for it and it returned no results, in any of there stores.

I did get one good thing out of it though, I bought a Death Note boxset containing all 12 of the volumes plus a few extras. =)

Years
  • I checked my local library and bookstore, but couldn't find anything relating to the Manga.
    The lady even searched for it and it returned no results, in any of there stores.

I did get one good thing out of it though, I bought a Death Note boxset containing all 12 of the volumes plus a few extras. =)

Lucky. D:
    I found the manga online for dirt cheap, but my family doesn't like buying things online. x(

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • 2 euros?? less than a dollar??

o_O where do you live guys?!?!
    If I want to buy manga PKMN here in my country, I would have to ask the CIA to help me, and then sell drugs for making enough money for actually CAN buy it...
    You're so lucky, you should check if they have more volumes

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    2 euros?? less than a dollar??

If I want to buy manga PKMN here in my country, I would have to ask the CIA to help me, and then sell drugs for making enough money for actually CAN buy it...

They stopped publishing Pokemon Adventure in my place after volume 12 or so... That's why I'm here.

Years
  • 2 euros?? less than a dollar??

No, I found them online. With the shipping, it's $5.00, but that's still a pretty good price.

I asked my mom, she said maybe if I use someone else's account. She's scared of identity theft and all that crap after my aunt's credit card number got stolen and someone was going on a shopping spree in England with her money.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • ^That sucks. If I want to buy anything online my mom asks "Well what are you going to do for me?" Why? What should I do something for you when I'm paying for it? I can't find it anywhere not online. I even checked this bookstore that sells tons of old manga, not there either -_-

Years
  • ^That sucks. If I want to buy anything online my mom asks "Well what are you going to do for me?" Why? What should I do something for you when I'm paying for it? I can't find it anywhere not online. I even checked this bookstore that sells tons of old manga, not there either -_-

My mom just tells me to get good grades. I'm like, "Mom, I got a 3.5 GPA!" She then says, "Get a 4.0 and I'll buy it with your cousin's money."

-.-'

Back