• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shining Celebi

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years
  • This is my second try on fake carding,My first try was when I was like 11,and it sucked,I think I imporved alot,what do you think?

This is a card I made for my girlfriend becuase I traded her a shiny celebi in 5th grade and she loved it.Well here it is

edit:if this helps original artwork by Ken sugimori
    karcele6lt.png

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Well, some fonts and positions are wrong, but good try.
    I don't know which fonts you really need to use, wait for someone else to reply.

But, I can correct the text:
    "Time Essence - As long Karolyn's Celebi * is your Active Pokémon, you may draw 2 cards instead of one in the beggining of your turn."

"Forest Wave - 40+ ~ Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage."

Your texts are not wrong, but they just don't fit the TCG's "rules". Keep trying, and one day you will do great.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • Thanks alot for the comment deviruchi I notuced some of these mistakes to,ill fix it up later. Also I couldnt get the right font,Gillsans or somthing like that akk the other sites charged me for it.

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
  • hey thats cool cud u tell me how an where i can meke mine lol plz cas i really wont a mewtwo in armour card cas that b so cool

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • QFred said:
    Also I must notice that you didn't create the art! It's Ken Sugimori's!

I knew that but I think someone traced over the original art becuase the original picture didnt seem official so I wasnt sure if he made it directly so i put created by renagadez not illust.
    heres the pic to see for yourself CLIKC TO SEE the colors dont seem to be right

also I used humanist font

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • "Karolyn's" Should be smaller and in all caps about 12.5 font. Just use the same font for the Pokemon Name. 8/10

EDIT: Also, it's important to have both illustrators on the card. This way, neither one can complain about uncredittedness.

Back