• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to Tommy (tmbjr)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • The oldest Super Moderator on PC just got older. Tommy (tmbjr) turned 18. Wow 18 long years, being 18 you can go vote, get a job (you can do that at 16 XD) move out of your parents house etc. But you can't drink or smoke, but you don't want to do any of that stuff. Because it's not good for you (on top of that you will smell really bad XD).

Anyway Happy Birthday Tommy.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Kyogre-chan said:
    Happy birthday! ^____^ You're now officially an old fart. XD
    OWN3D! XD

Happeh Birthday dudedudedudleydude!!!! ...or something!? Anyways, we have our birthday on t3h same day!!!! cool! XD

Again, Happy Blorthog! O.o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My brain is stil fried from all the intense AP testing in the past week, but I still remember my birthday. The funny thing is, once you turn 18, you don't feel any older or special-er..my friends have been telling me that all year and now I understand. XD

I am getting a lot in birthday money though, so it all cancels out. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    tmbjr said:
    My brain is stil fried from all the intense AP testing in the past week, but I still remember my birthday. The funny thing is, once you turn 18, you don't feel any older or special-er..my friends have been telling me that all year and now I understand. XD

I am getting a lot in birthday money though, so it all cancels out. XD
    Happy Birthday Tommy. You are now 18 and you could do all of the things Andy said. Have a wonderful birthday and I see you are already having a good one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O You're 18 now? ...wha?

I seriously thought you were like, 16, but not in the "haha he's immature for his age" way but in the "you're really cool to talk to so you must be as old as I am" way. xD; Ah, I'm so confusing. Anyway, happy birthday! ^_^ Like Andy said, you're old enough to do all that fun stuff, but don't overdo it. ;p

Actually, if you lived in Ontario, you'd have to be 19 to drink. ;p So don't come visit me randomly or anything or you're out of luck, lol.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • I seriously thought you were like, 16, but not in the "haha he's immature for his age" way but in the "you're really cool to talk to so you must be as old as I am" way. xD; Ah, I'm so confusing. Anyway, happy birthday! ^_^ Like Andy said, you're old enough to do all that fun stuff, but don't overdo it. ;p

He's one of them 'hip' old people XD

Happy Birthday, to one of my first friends at PC! (Wow, it seems like alot of my first friends' birthday passed this month and last)

I remember when you was just a wittle mod XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake as PIKA2.* XD Happy Birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Hope you had a great day! ^^ *Gives presents.* =3

Timbjerr

Years
  • whee!! so much lovin' XD

I see what Erica was saying...my RL friends call me a paradox. I'm mature for my age, but I'm a kid at heart. XD

I want candy! 'o'

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Happy birthday, tommy ^^
    Time for you to be kicked out of home and get a job XD

Timbjerr

Years
  • Claire said:
    Happy birthday, tommy ^^
    Time for you to be kicked out of home and get a job XD

aww...but I like leeching off of my parents, they have good food. XD

I guess I'll just go drive around in the new car I got yesterday...

Back