• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Recommendations

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • RECOMMENDATIONS: HOW DOES THIS WORK?

Have you watched your entire to-watch list of anime, or read your waiting list of manga and are just itching for something to do, but can't decide what to watch or read yourself? Post here and your fellow Japanese entertainment junkies will come to your rescue in due time!

This thread might work different from any recommendation thread that's been around before in the fact there won't be a master list of recommended anime or manga in the first post. Instead, members who make posts requesting can keep a running list in their own posts! Remember to post the genre of anime/manga you want (i.e. slice of life, mecha, etc) and perhaps what anime or manga you've already watched or read so people don't re-suggest 'used content,' so to speak.

As for those who want to make recommendations, just quote the member and the genre they specified and proceed to list the anime/manga you're recommending. Feel free to lightly chat about what an anime/manga is all about, but don't stray too far off-topic.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Magical girls. Magical girls magical girls magical girls.

I'm setting out to watch every magical girl show available because I've seen so many, but I need some help narrowing down what I want to watch next since I just finished Yes! Precure 5. Below I have 3 lists: One of things I've watched, one of things I'm willing to rewatch because it's been so long since I've seen them, and ones that I haven't seen.

Watched
    Spoiler:

Willing to Rewatch
    Spoiler:

Haven't Seen
    Spoiler:

So what do I pick?

Back