• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's me Trojanfaic, but mah name is spelled wrong, for a purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai! I'm TrojanFaic, and i just wanted to see how aweshum this site would be if i joined, so far i've gotten TONS of info i really liked and needed, so thanks ya'll!
Anyhow, before i continue, i would like to ask if anyone knows how to fix my white screen error real quick? I can load the game but when I go up to a person i made in advance map, and talk to then, i'm supposed to talk to the character and the character says "Hello, world!" but i removed the caps because with it he would not talk at all, and now it says "hello, world!"
This seemed to work fine, but when i talked to him, on one script offset i had it on, it froze the screen, the other, it turned white, i also had another problem similar with this but the difference was, it was a red screen instead of a white one.
the script is:
#org $showtext
lock
faceplayer
message $hi
$hi 1 = hello, world!
boxset 6
release
end

Oh, and of course, i would love it if you guys could fix up mah script if needed, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back