• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What song would you like to edit with Chipmunk vocals?

Years
  • You know how Alvin & the Chipmunks started a craze on YouTube where I saw so many users editing songs with software such as WavePad and Audacity to make their fave songs sound like Chipmunks.

I also happened to get into that craze.

I want you to name the songs you would use WavePad and/or Audacity to edit the vocals into Chipmunks!

Not revealing my ideal songs, top secret.

Also, post like this.

Do you use Audacity and/or WavePad?
    What songs would you like to put chipmunk vocals on?
    Why did you choose those songs?
    Do you look at chipmunk-edited music (that is songs edited with WavePad/Audacity) on YouTube and/or do it yourself?
    Have you subscribed to a chipmunk-music-editing user on YouTube?
    Do you find chipmunk vocals cool or annoying compared to the original recording?

Post away!

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Any song by Coheed and Cambria- Claudio's vocals are already high pitched enough as it is, so I would like to hear what they sound like chipmunkified.

I also thing it would be funny to hear a metalcore or a deathcore song in chipmunk vocals. That would be really funny to hear Phil's screaming from Whitechapel in chipmunk. "With the saw, I main! By the saw, I live!" just thinking about it makes me lol.

Back