• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Craziest Cheat you've heard of.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
  • What is the craziest cheat you've heard of?
    This is not a competition like the other thread, This is a discussion.

Mine is some thing along the lines of: Beat the elite four 20 times then talk to Prof. Oak, He will give you the HM 07 jump then teach it to a hitmonlee and Jump over the fence to bills yard There is an egg examine it, Then bill will run into his yard shouting:"What are you doing in my yard??? Never mind, Prof. Oak has died!" Then bill will take you to Prof. Oak's funeral then Prof. Elm will lead you to Prof. Oaks back yard and he will say:"Prof. Oak left you one of these pokeballs in his will. Go on, Pick one." Then you can choose Mew Ho-oh or Celebi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    the one where this happens:

1.get all the regis
    2. put registeel in the party first then regirock then regice
    3.go to battle fronteir and you will start to glow
    4.a draquanza(rayquaza's brother???)will attack you and then give you a pokeball if you beat or catch him
    5. chose a pokemon you think is inside:celebi,mew,jirachi(it will always be what you guess)
    6.then your rival will find another pokeball with Deoxys inside
    7.then he challenges you to the ultimate battle!!!!!!

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    place all the unknown in a box and place an unknown key and you get cellebi.
    the other say make a party with unknown to get pokemon you want so make a party of unknown c-e-l-e-b-y to get an celeby

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    A boy in my class once told me this
    In pokemon Silver/Gold go to MT silver or whatever the Mountain where Red is. Go to the entrance take two steps Right one step down and one left now Drop a Max Elixir there wait for one Day and come back 23:30 PM there will be another entrance to MT Silver go inside and you will battle Mew and he will hold a rare candy that cheat was so stupid.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I remember seeing one where you talk to lots of the same people lots of times.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Ok here was one I heard of....

get evee, vaporeon, flareon and jolteon is ur party at Lv 100, and nothing else in ur party

go talk to bill, and he will say

''well will you look at that, you have all my favourite pokemon, you know what, you have made my day, ill tell you a secret, you know near the S.S anne, there is a small caravan, well go there and try moving it, go on, you will get a good suprise!''

so you go to it, and there is a note next to it saying

''Push this to unveal a secret!''

so you puch it with strength, and upon entering, you are automatically taken to asome wierd garden like place, Bill comes out and says...

''well well, you found my garden, it is full of rare pokemon, well as your here, take a loomk around''

and there is grass where u can catch snubbel, marill, and togepi

LOL, that one was crazy!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • The craziest cheat I've ever heard goes like this:

1. Do not battle the Youngster with a Slowpoke on the way to Bill's house. Don't battle the Gambler near the underground path between Celadon and Lavender either.
    2. Get Fly.
    3. Go to Celadon City and take the underground path to Lavender. Step out but don't continue. Save, then go one step down and quickly press start. If done correctly, the Gambler will not see you. Choose Pok?mon, select your Pok?mon with Fly and fly to Cerulean City.
    4. Your start button will stop working. Walk up Nugget Bridge and battle the Youngster.
    5. Now your start button works. Fly to Lavender Town and exit it to the west. Suddenly your start menu will pop up. Press B.
    6. A wild level 7 Mew will attack you as soon as the start menu is gone. Catch it and save.

Yup, totally ridiculous. We all know you can't fly away from trainers before they see you, the start button doesn't just stop working and then start working again, and your start menu doesn't just pop up out of nowhere. Not to mention that Mew isn't in the game.

...Then it turned out to work.

Smeargle_boy

The king of smeargles!
    Years
  • Some kid in my old class made this up:
    (I actually tried it:dead: )

This is for G/S/C:

Go into sprout tower and on the top floor, go to the bellsprout painting (behind the monk that gives you HM05) and enter a code. Then jump down the hole in the pillar and you will fight a trainer. All he has is a mew that knows Pink Bubble and some other stuff. If it uses Pink Bubble, mew becomes invincible for the rest of the battle, so you would have to reset. If you beat Mew, then the trainer will give you mew so you can keep.

I STILL THINK IT IS EMBARRASSING THAT I TRIED IT! :dead::embarrass:dead::embarrass

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Heres one a person told me.

1. Get all johto and hoenn starters and save.
    2. Catch at least 20 more pokemon.
    3. Then you'll find a cave called "Genesis Cave" anywhere in Hoenn.This cave links to johto and kanto.
    4. At the cave, wild pokemon have attacks that lowers the level of pokemon.
    5. Get to johto and complete that region, then complete kanto.
    6. Go back to Prof. Birch's lab and you'll find all the heroes and rivals from other pokemon games in the lab.You will battle all of them.
    7. When you win, talk to Prof. Birch.He'll give you powerful clones of the pokemon belonging to the pokemon trainers you just faced at level 5.
    8. Go to "Genesis Cave" and you'll find Rukario.Battle it and capture it.
    9. Then you'll be able to go to the orange islands and orre by traving through the "Genesis Cave".

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • I remenber one about having all the regions in one game!!!

Only Emerald!

1. Have all 386 Pok?mon
    2. Have beaten the Elite4 and the Battle Frontier Gold
    3. Trade between all versions (including GS)
    4. Talk to Birch, he will give you a Region Pass
    5. In Slateport or Lilycove you can go to every region in the games

6. When you finish them talk to Elm, he will tell you about a new discovery above the Lake of Rage
    7. Go there and find a cave
    8. Thae cave will lead you to the upper part of Johto, there you'll find Birch which will trade your dex for a new one, updated with more Pok?mon.
    9. Now you can get Munchlax, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Manyula, etc...

Pretty stupid don't ya think!! I think at least you won't have to talk to same person several times or beat the league other several times! And it is not supported because you can't trade between the Color/Metal games and the Advance ones

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Dragonfree said:
    The craziest cheat I've ever heard goes like this:

1. Do not battle the Youngster with a Slowpoke on the way to Bill's house. Don't battle the Gambler near the underground path between Celadon and Lavender either.
    2. Get Fly.
    3. Go to Celadon City and take the underground path to Lavender. Step out but don't continue. Save, then go one step down and quickly press start. If done correctly, the Gambler will not see you. Choose Pok?mon, select your Pok?mon with Fly and fly to Cerulean City.
    4. Your start button will stop working. Walk up Nugget Bridge and battle the Youngster.
    5. Now your start button works. Fly to Lavender Town and exit it to the west. Suddenly your start menu will pop up. Press B.
    6. A wild level 7 Mew will attack you as soon as the start menu is gone. Catch it and save.

Yup, totally ridiculous. We all know you can't fly away from trainers before they see you, the start button doesn't just stop working and then start working again, and your start menu doesn't just pop up out of nowhere. Not to mention that Mew isn't in the game.

...Then it turned out to work.

That cheat is actually real. I'm not joking!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Heres one I heard from some kid several years ago.

(Silver) Lugia

Board the S.S. Aqua and simply ride it as usual. When you get to land and are walking across the docks be careful. Lugia will swoop down to battle. If you win cool that's great. If you catch it cool that's great. But if you lose Lugia will grab you, swoop into the sky, then drop you. You will hit the ground and die. Then Prof. Oak, Prof. Elm, and your mom will all come, stand around you, start crying, then carry you away. You will then automatically lose the game and all of your data will be erased.

I was a kid so I belived him. I must have saved fifty times on the SS Aqua incase I lost. I was going to turn off the game before Lugia killed me. :dead:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    A kid told me this once:
    In E/FR/LG:

1. Get the ticket to Birth Island.
    2. Go into battle with Deoxys
    3. Get Deoxys down to exactly one hit point then run from it.
    4. Do the Deoxys summon again and Deoxys will appear in all its forms, and they will all be shiny Deoxys at level 5.
    5. You will enter an 8-Pokemon battle (4 on each side) with all the shiny Deoxys forms.
    6. Throw two great balls and a Pokeball at each of them and you will catch them.

I never got a Ticket to Birth Island, so I don't know if it works or not. This cheat is so crazy, though, that there's probably about a 0000000000000000000000000000.00000001 chance that it works.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • Here is some of the stupidest cheat I ever heard to get Jirachi.
    (R/S/ maybe Emerald)

1. Capture all Hoenn Pokemon (200) and don't catch the National ones. You must not see more than 200 Pokemon.
    2. Go to the tall grass by Fortree.
    3. Keep walking around until you find a Jirachi in the tall grass.
    4. You can catch it too!

I never dared try it though I do have 200 Hoenn Pokemon!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    That cheat is actually real. I'm not joking!
    -_- Umm, yes, I know. *points to the last line*

My whole point was that the Mew trick, while it does work, is absolutely ridiculous. I first found it a few years ago, long before The Scythe posted it at GameFAQs (which was when the trick became known), and it was so stupid I literally laughed at it and left the website rolling my eyes.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • In R/B, use a gameshark to go to Grandfather Canyon where you can find Togepi. Then you can either evolve it into some pokemon that I forgot about by giving it a water stone or by having 5 of them in your party at once so they do a dance and fuse to make the pokemon.

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ive heard a lot of crazy cheats,but i will only post 2 (that is ok right,that i post 2 instead of 1) right now and post more later.ive heard crazier cheats than this,but.....well,here it is:

on ur acro bike,do 10 jumps outside then go in a PKMN center and jump 15 times and u will encounter rare PKMN in the grass (what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u cant ride ur bike in a PKMN center or any building for that matter!!!)
    and i just had to post this 1:(this cheat...oh my bad,did i say cheat?i mean...sorry back to the cheat.well,this cheat is for PKMN red and blue)

when u battle mew2,faint it and fly to cinnibar island and surf and u should encounter mew2 again in the water,battle and faint it(i thought we already fainted mew2)then go to ur house and go inside and ur mom has been kidnaped by mew2(wait...didnt we faint him already)then go to ur room and mew will be there talk to him and he will say:i will avenge my brother(any of u that has seen the 1st PKMN movie know that mew2 started out evil and is evil in the game,so why would mew want to avenge his brother since mew is good and mew2 is evil........and mew cant talk in the first place he only says his name)and when the battle starts mew is on level 999999999999999999999(what that wouldnt even fit on the screen)

Back