• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
well gonbeneko25 is my pc bestie, so naturally i made her an fc. shes so awesome people so join this club or else

Owner:
Xairmo

Co-Owners:
Beret
Penguinpal6
Hinamori_Momo

Dedicated to:
gonbeneko25

Members:
Lumine
Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13
dragonslayerboy
Nica-chan
Midnight Winged
waveguidebuizel
Scythemaster
Waffle-san
Pokefan2007
Achamo
Dawnfanboy
Toki_Wartooth
Madina Lake
raichuchika
Leon S. Kennedy
Xengan
Klippy

Banners:
gongonwv4.png

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
thanks squishy <333 also, mo-mo and az-az (thats peng-peng, but he doesnt like that anymore o_O) want to be co-owners

Xairmo

Years
and you know i love you too bestie *huggle*

first member!!

Tamaki

Years
why yes it is... *hands poisoned coffee* have some coffee... i insist... hee.. hee... hee

Tamaki

Years
oh, im good! several things happened being gone... i got my nicky-boy (this adorable boy who calls me his beeeeeotch) aaand yeah.. i missed you too baby! *huglez*

Xairmo

Years
oh, im good! several things happened being gone... i got my nicky-boy (this adorable boy who calls me his beeeeeotch) aaand yeah.. i missed you too baby! *huglez*

omg i missed you too!!!!!! *hugglez*

Tamaki

Years
seems like a lot of people missed me! except for the mods who get pissed at my spamminess (which i vow to stop!)!

Back