• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Six (Spriters needed)

MaddogSix

Comp. Programmer/Online Gamer
Years
  • Hello, I have been working on this game for the past few months and I could really use some help with it.

Planned features:
    1. All 251 of the Gen I & II pokes obtainable (only starters/legendaries from III, IV, & V)
    2. 50 brand new pokemon (more than 3 starters, new Eeveelutions!)
    3. A Mexican rival (David)
    4. A "Master" for all types (e.g. gym leaders/elite four)
    5. A whole new region to explore!
    6. all Gen V moves and (hopefully) triple battles
    7. HMs exist but are not needed to advance the story (only for side Items/legendaries)
    8. Relatively small map sections so it will run fast on even the worst computers (like mine)
    9. Possibly the ability to face other regions Gym leaders/E4 after u beat this region?
    10. Time-sensitive events

Story:
    Spoiler:

I am also going to update the Pokemon sprites (not overworlds) but can't decide if I should do Gen IV or V sprites

I'm open to any suggestions as well

Note:
    I need someone to make the fakemon sprites, I can't make any that look decent

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Enterbrain for RMXP
    Poccil for Pokémon Essentials
    Nintendo/GameFreak for Pokémon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back