• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~SceptileMaster Fan Clubby~

Why do you hate Sceptile Master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
~The Kid Frost Fan Club, Yo!~

This club can get closed....I don't want to run this anymore..thanks

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Well what are we waiting for!? Let's PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*turns rap music on* Yeah!

Last edited:
Years
i join i was friend of scetlile master when i was yuuki,but the password erase,and
i have to re create acount here,if you think i joking: check this out hes from serebii his name on serebi i black blaze.i from serebii myself i meet hem wellcoming tread on serebii, we became budys,then i meet hem wellcoming on pc the found out
that you are you,them we pmed much,that mostly it.can i be co.owner

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Sceptiles Master said:
WTF you freakin forgott linkin park

My bad!

*Turns on LP Songs* I become so numb I can feel you there, I become so tight so much more aware!

Hey, yall want some BEER!? or would you like some coke,fanta,orange juice.

Last edited:

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
soulslayer said:
i join i was friend of scetlile master when i was yuuki,but the password erase,and
i have to re create acount here,if you think i joking: check this out hes from serebii his name on serebi i black blaze.i from serebii myself i meet hem wellcoming tread on serebii, we became budys,then i meet hem wellcoming on pc the found out
that you are you,them we pmed much,that mostly it.can i be co.owner

o yeah i remeber you yes you can join,, um and second i am underage 4 beer

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
Me evry single song first i will sing pushing me away,

ok i also like yellowcard
my chemical romance
mr banks ( lloyd Banks)
50 Cent and the whole g unit crew
Any kind of reggetoon ( Spanish Music)
I love baseball and girls
and thats it

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
I lied to you the same way that i always did this is the last time ill take the blame for the sake of being with youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the sacrifice of hiding in a liee, the sacrifice is never knbowing why i never walked away

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Erhem..........Graffity decorations on top of a sky of dust.........I wanna runaway and open up my MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back