• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Roshawn I am Back!!!!!!!

HelloPichu

Hello Pichu
Years
Well my name is Roshawn most people know me from my site former PokeVillage(dot)Com and i am back to the starting grounds of my talent to bring real pokemon news in 3 languages

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
We all have our sources of news, but another one is always welcome! After all, the people have a right to know. I am curious as to which 3 languages? I myself speak a little Japanese, English, obviously, and French. Anyway, Welcome! Bienvenue! Kangei! If you need anything, then I'll be around somewhere or another.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Welcome back! Wouldn't you believe -- part of your name is mine! [Shawn in fact!] Just curious; what sort of languages do you speak? [other than english] because, that is real interesting! Speaking in three languages in fact; I haven't met much people who can. I speak in...English [obv.] and PART french; and I'm learning Japenese.

Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope we can see each other again! MAYBE WE CAN HAVE YO-YOS! I can't tell you how much I want a yo-yo. ;3;

Back