• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trusty Six and why

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
  • Which six pokemon would you use in any game no matter what and why would you use them

Raichu- Favorite pokemon. First episode of pokemon I ever seen was the Lt Surge episode and raichu came in handy in my first pokemon red
    Dragonite- He was the pokemon that helped me beat Red in my first pokemon gold when Red was kicking my butt for like a week straight never took em out the party since
    Krokoroc- To keep the party as modern as possible plus I like krocorocs
    Empoleon- Only Water type I like other than blastoise plus that steel typing and defense stat
    Charizard- My First starter in my first pokemon game before I even knew what pokemon were I caught it as a shiny just cause it looked cool
    Serperior - I'm From Castelia City (NY) it was only right having a Unova Starter and he was the one I like the most

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Since this is about games I'll just move it over to PGC. :)

Back