• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TENGU TABOO! A game of words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll keep it simple.

~RULES~

~Each post made here MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST 10 WORDS!
    ~At the start of your post, center a WORD TO TABOO FROM EVERYONE'S post following yours
    ~Anyone in a following post using a Taboo will receive "A BOOT TO THE HEAD!" And the whole process STARTS over.

CHILI
    IS NOW BANNED.

By the request and idea of Magykx

LIST OF BANNED WORDS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • BECAUSE​

So lemme get this straight. You post a word that can never be used again in the thread and then the person below it writes out a random post without using any of the previous tabooed words? Seems like a good idea, I just think maybe you should suggest some discussion topics or questions to answer to get the thread going, eeeeehk I almost said my tabooed word... OTHERWISE there's nothing really to talk about, haha.

Edit: Also, I think you should start a list of currently tabooed words, so that it can be kept track of.

Years
  • Food​

It is funny that the first banned word is a type of the word I just banned. But both are fairly easy to avoid using, unfortunately the other banned word is much harder to avoid using as it is such a common word for joining pieces of sentences together.

Also I'm hungry now and can't be bothered writing something that makes sense.

Last edited:
    Years
  • CAR
    Is now Banned​

Alright, a topic. Since this is a pokemon forum, how about the games?
    Example, WHAT IN THE WORLD DO THEY EAT IN TERMS OF MEAT!?!?!?
    FRIED MILKTANK!?

Years
  • The
    is now banned.

Fried Miltank? That doesn't sound too bad all things considered. But what about Tauros or Farfetch'd? There are several pokemon that could be eaten if we go by what they are based on.

Also, I know I'm evil no need to tell me.

Years
  • AND

No, ya can't be incoherent.

Moving on, What about their sushi? Better yet, are they still showing off meat in later episodes?

Years
  • IF

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO
    BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO
    BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back