• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
  • Embrace The Darkness!!!​

Welcome Dark Fans! If you're looking for a dark Pokemon fan club, well you've come to the right place! Sorry that I don't have any fancy picture or advertisment, I'm not the best at HTML. If you ever want to make me one, go ahead! If you like the those just plain cute and adorable Pokemon and think the darkness shouldn't rise, GET OUT!!! For you will be scared have to death! Muhahahahaha! Ehem, anyway... feel free to join!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    I'll join Dark Pok?mon are the best ^.^.

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • Hey can I join too ? Even though I'm a pure Water Pokemon I do have a soft spot for Absol. Its such a cool pokemon and then Absol I have is cool too ^.^

So is it alright for a Water Pokemon trainer who likes one Dark Type pokemon to join XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    Well, there is Sharpedo, so you could still be a dark-type person

And crawdaunt (I forget his evolved or unevolved name)

I'd like to join the dark club. Like FT I'm under dare, but normally I'm fairly chaotic-evil.

I'd have to say my favorite is tyranitar with psychic...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back