• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PC][Rated: T] Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
  • Hey everyone, I started my first LP today, Its of KOTOR2. The game is old but I never played it before so I figured I'd play it and let you guys share the experience with me. I kinda started a little past the beginning where the action starts. I don't talk throughout the video, I do comment in the beginning to describe the video then I let the game do the rest of the talking for me. I never was a big fan of the commentary, most ppl are obnoxious and annoying because they are trying to hard to be funny.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2: Sith Lords Video 1

In this first video, I do my first ever swoop race in this game, I played and won the swoop races in KOTOR so I thought it would be easy to win in this game, but I was wrong. I failed miserably. Here is the video Hope you enjoy, if you like it don't forget to share, like subscribe.. Thanks for watching.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2: Sith Lords Video 2

In this video I continue playing from where we left off at the end of video 1, I also get a chance to do some fighting and make some interesting choices.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2: Sith Lords Video 3

In this video I spend alot of time walking around, I couldn't figure out what to do. I also get a rare plant for a black market dealer and kill a few people earning me some Dark side points.

For any tips, or way I could improve the videos please feel free to PM me, post in this thread, or comment on youtube...

More videos coming soon

Last edited:

KingCharizard

Years
  • hey guys, i dunno if anybody been following this but If they have I have to apologize for the lack of videos I've been busy working and what not I'll have another video up shortly hopefully this weekend.

KingCharizard

Years
  • Here it is guys sorry for such a long wait, i was just busy with real life situations.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2: Sith Lords Video 4

in this I video finish the robot mission I fight a few mercs die a few times and earn some more dark side points and gain a new companion. check it out.

Back