• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Point Quiz!

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    okay, i'll ask 10 questions, and for each question there will be a certain amount of points. the person who gets the questions right first get the points. okay, here they are:

1.) what is the rarest pokemon in ruby/sapphire? (500 points)
    2.) does staryu appear in firered or leafgreen? (600 points)
    3.) what two moves can exeggutor learn after level 15? (700 points)
    4.) which stats does bashful nature affect? (800 points)
    5.) what color is a shiny psyduck? (900 points)
    6.) one step equals 2 points. a registeel uses superpower, is hit by a swagger attack, and then uses superpower again. how many points will superpower do? (1200 points)
    7.) on your game, you have no money. saying you have a meowth at level 20 who knows pay day and for whatever reason can't gain a level, how many battles do you have to have if you only use pay day and faint every pokemon in two hits before you have 2000 dollars? (2500 points)
    8.) true or false: it is impossible to get lugia, ho-oh, or mew on firered/leafgreen. (2600 points)
    9.) ignoring stats, how much damage would a low kick from a machop inflict upon a snorlax if they were both at the same level? (4000 points)
    10.) long after you beat the elite four in firered or leafgreen, you evolve your togepi into togetic but only raise it one level, although it takes at least 20 levels to fully tame. you use no items on togepi or togetic. how is this possible? (5000 points)

well, there you go! these are all answerable questions(trust me) even though some of them may seem really hard. good luck. you'll need it to answer a couple of these right.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 1.) what is the rarest pokemon in ruby/sapphire? (500 points)Chimecho
    2.) does staryu appear in firered or leafgreen? (600 points) Leaf Green
    3.) what two moves can exeggutor learn after level 15? (700 points) Stomp/Egg Bomb
    4.) which stats does bashful nature affect? (800 points) none
    5.) what color is a shiny psyduck? (900 points) blue
    6.) one step equals 2 points. a registeel uses superpower, is hit by a swagger attack, and then uses superpower again. how many points will superpower do? (1200 points) uhh...double what it usually will? I don't get your question. If I knew what Registeel's attack stat, I'd tell you.
    7.) on your game, you have no money. saying you have a meowth at level 20 who knows pay day and for whatever reason can't gain a level, how many battles do you have to have if you only use pay day and faint every pokemon in two hits before you have 2000 dollars? (2500 points) no idea...
    8.) true or false: it is impossible to get lugia, ho-oh, or mew on firered/leafgreen. (2600 points) false, you can get both Lugia and Ho-oh
    9.) ignoring stats, how much damage would a low kick from a machop inflict upon a snorlax if they were both at the same level? (4000 points) no idea...
    10.) long after you beat the elite four in firered or leafgreen, you evolve your togepi into togetic but only raise it one level, although it takes at least 20 levels to fully tame. you use no items on togepi or togetic. how is this possible? (5000 points) meh...my brain just died...

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    okay, i did not make myself clear on some questions. so, i'll just give out the answers and make a new thread. okay. number 1 is feebas, 2 is leafgreen, 3is stomp and egg bomb, 4 is none, 5 is blue, 6 i just realized was an unfair question, 7 is 20 battles (pay day pays you your level+the number of attacks you usedx2, you do the math), 8 i originally meant without a code, so only ho-oh, but i can see why lugia was mentioned as well, 9 is approximately 228 damage, and 10 is that you groomed the togepi a bunch and then raised it onle level. okay, i'll think of ten more, ok?

Back