• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawings I did when I was four

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Heh, when I was four my dad wanted to conserve space on our computer by saving everything with PCX extensions and putting them on floppy disks. Here's what I managed to find.

olddrawing1.gif

olddrawing2.gif

olddrawing3.gif

olddrawing4.gif

olddrawing5.gif

olddrawing6.gif

olddrawing7.gif

olddrawing8.gif

olddrawing9.gif

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Hehe, those are pretty cute. Bad spelling, but hey, all 4 year olds arn't good spellers.

It surprising that you still have those pictures after 11 years. I started Drawing on the computer when I was 10, maybe 9. Most of them where using the mouse to write "I love Issac Hasdon" with a bunch of random 'stamps' (KidPix never forget) or Carbon copies of the Sailor 'scouts' at the beach drawn when 11. What program where these drawn on? *ends stupid babble*

Back