• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Radiata Stories [T]

Years

• Radiata Stories [T]

Hey guys! I'm bringing you ANOTHER Let's Play for one of my favorite Ps2 games! Radiata Stories!

The kingdom of Radata lies in a world where humans and fairy creatures coexist. Jack is the son of the late hero and dragon slayer of Radiata. On his 16th birthday he tries to become a knight of Radiata, to test his strength and to be one step closer to his father who he admires. Ridley is the only daughter of a noble family, raised to be a knight from a young age. These two become knights of the kingdom, only to be faced with a terrible war that threatens to doom their world.

I actually bought this game on a whim, and I was extremely happy with the purchase. It's an amazing game, and I hope you enjoy this playthrough!

(Subscribe if you want quicker updates.)

Episode 1-5
    Spoiler:

Episode 6

Last edited:
    Back