View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
I suppose all of you can guess that I'm a Misty freak...not just a fan, but an all-out freak. I thought I couldn't feel love for a cartoon character, but I care about her more than any real girl She's been a bit of an obsession of mine for a while, especially after she left the show... I remember back in the summer of 2002 when I heard about Misty leaving...I remember seeing the first picture of May that was ever released, and I was like "hey, she sure does look a lot like Lisa from pokemon 3..." I thought she was generic (and she sort of is, as she looks exactly like the girl trainer from RS, whose name also happens to be MAY)...I've been a huge fan of Misty since the show came to America and I still am...my sig is one of my favorite pics of Misty from the Gym Challenge card Misty's Wish (which I have 5 or 6 copies of...I sort of collect them ) Somehow I could always identify with her...she had more personality than the other people on the show. She was so very different...I wish she'd come back. I'm actually considering making a fanfic that might include Misty over the summer (but all other characters new) just to let my ideas be revealed at last. I'm not sure if I'll do that or not, though. I have a big talent for writing but not for making plot after plot...