Thread: CurseWare Ind.
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2005 (01:15 AM).
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
ye, ur stealing Nintendo's idea, stealing their graphics, etc which is gonna get u in a lot of trouble. (and don't think cause ur under age 18 u'll be safe [also don't com bull me about being over 18 because if u assume u made ur own OS that can even run RPG Maker then u must not be over even 10 or I'll be angry at God for the rest of my life])

Oh, and stop saying u work for the US division of nintendo, I'm sure they would be ashamed of having someone like u working for them *hides*

Now, for the people that didn't know this, you can convert RM2000 and 2003 games to GBA, I dunno how but I saw a video with this guy showing the game running onhis GBA. If you're interested I could search for the link. (not sure if he explains how but I think he does according to a friend). Also, if u don't believe it don't come call me noob cause I also find it difficult if even impossible but ya never know :\
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )