View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Ria
Minx Extraordinaire

Um... hi /waves/ Ah... I just wanted to tell you that your fic is stunning! ; Seriously, I love it, and I love the character of Viola, you've built her personality so well, I can almost see her in front of me ; Congratulations, and not for the FFotM title, but on the Fic itself, it's really, really amazing ; Please keep writting, you have a devout fan in me ;

The Ineffable Agreement Fan
Haven't you heard? Love isn't just for perfect things...

And now, the purple fic - but not pruple prose -> I can't believe I'm doing this...

In the next chapter:
Spoiler:
I literally lost all feeling in my legs at the very thought of Gary finding out about my horrible blunder. Well, to be perfectly honest, running at a maniacal pace for over an hour could have had something to do with the fact that I could no longer feel my feet. Seriously, to my knowledge you had to be either Forest Gump or experiencing some kind of a cathartic state of trance which is considered a sign from god by some jungle-dwelling pagan tribes to run like that.

I made a mental note to use the fact that fear for my pokemon had the same effect on me a cocktail of hallucinogen mushrooms would have on most people to my defense.