• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    well guys, After a long time trying to edit the first part of the video (it made references to LH), and having to significantly waterdown the video due to my not having the experience of trying to blur multiple targets instead of just one, as well as an insane length of time trying to upload them on youtube (my first problem had to deal with it not having the correct video coding on the first part), I have finally finished the Bring Misty Back video. I do plan on making a director's cut in the future, but that has to wait until I have the proper experience of actually utilizing multiple blurs.

Anyways, without further adue, here is the Misty Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DjwP1ulC1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzpEL8gWK8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjJSiydEu8

BTW, If any of you are May fans, I'd suggest you try to avoid the second part, since I do NOT wish to offend you. But if you May fans still insist on watching it, all I have to say is "watch it with extreme caution" since, no offense, but you know what I'm like around her.

I don't know if I should post this on bulbagarden, though. I mean, after what some of the mods did to my post announcing the Boycott

(in fact, no offense to you, Beach boy, but due to my experiences on Bulbagarden and Serebiiforums, it's hard to place trust on a Mod, since the majority of them were just down right dispicable to some of the people on there, insulting them, calling them noobs in regards to future events in pokemon [and still call them that even IF these so-called "Noobs" are right]. I know one mod on serebiiforums who is relatively less corrupt, and that was Medea though, I must admit, even she shows those same tendencies)

I don't think I can trust many of them. with Serebiiforums, well I really can't do it even though I want to since... well... I was banned from the club there.

Also, this was also meant to be for my real life friends as well (I first intended this video (the full version, I mean) to be aired during the morning announcements at school, but things didn't go exactly as planned, since the video editing teacher didn't really have time to help out by the time I asked him (since it was a very hectic week due to his trying to help during the final week of school.).).

Anyways, for kasumi_chan_x: nice fanart of Misty. Though I'm a little surprised at the artist who drew it drawing her Kimono to be very tiny. Also, If it's next year, that's great (Let's hope it's a perfect return. Heck, Crystal Clair's idea of how Misty might appear in D/P might actually lead in to her return to the Main cast perfectly [and certainly better than the Ivy plothole.].), for 2010, well, let's first see if there truly IS a Gen V first. there is some debate that the Pokemon Anime (if not the entire franchise) might end at Gen IV.

@Beachboy: I read your post, and I must ask you this... What did you mean by "Prepares for upcoming onslaught"? I mean, not trying to insult you or anything, but I just didn't get what you were meaning by that statement.

Also, as a final note towards the boycott, I saw some disturbing mentions as to how I'm not boycotting the pokemon Franchise just because I'm responding to the forums. However, I wanted to mention that I'm boycotting things that actually give marketable gain towards the Pokemon Company (in other words, the games, the anime, the TGC, the mangas, and all of the merchandising material), The fansites don't count since they don't really supply the same kind of marketing appeal as buying the games, or watching a broadcast of Pokemon on Cartoon network, for example. Besides, if we didn't visit the fansites, how on earth would we get news on Misty returning? so eitherway, boycotting the fansites would be pointless since we would need info on Misty returning.

Also, I noticed that every time I sent in a threaten to boycott them, something Misty related happened in Japan shortly there after. the first attempt at the BMB letter, We got a blog of Mayumi Iizuka. The second attempt at the BMB letter, we got a Misty convention in Japan. I don't know if this is a coincidence or if it's tied together (though I personally believe it's the latter), but I thought it was interesting to note this.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • There was an interview with one of the main storyboard writers of Pokemon DP and was the original director up to the Battle Frontier. Misty was brought up in the interview

From PokeBeach: pokebeach.com
    So, will Misty ever return to the show? His answer was a flat out no - not as a main character, anyway. If she is to ever return to the show, it will only be in a minor role as something like as a rival for a tournament, similar to May returning for a few Diamond and Pearl episodes. But no, "Kasumi-san" would never return as a main character again, unfortunately. I heard him mention "Pokemon Contests" in his response to my question, but the translator did not tell me what he meant.

Weedle, about that video, before I watch, are you in it? Since I have no idea what you look like or sound like, I at least want to know if you're gonna be in it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    There was an interview with one of the main storyboard writers of Pokemon DP and was the original director up to the Battle Frontier. Misty was brought up in the interview

From PokeBeach: pokebeach.com

So, will Misty ever return to the show? His answer was a flat out no - not as a main character, anyway. If she is to ever return to the show, it will only be in a minor role as something like as a rival for a tournament, similar to May returning for a few Diamond and Pearl episodes. But no, "Kasumi-san" would never return as a main character again, unfortunately. I heard him mention "Pokemon Contests" in his response to my question, but the translator did not tell me what he meant.

Weedle, about that video, before I watch, are you in it? Since I have no idea what you look like or sound like, I at least want to know if you're gonna be in it.

Hmm... I've read the answer... but, to be honest, I'm not worried. Even though the director said that she wasn't going to be a Main character again, that doesn't mean he can't change his mind. King George the III had denied America's freedom for over eight years, and come the end of the revolutionary war, despite denying it for eight straight years, he eventually caved and gave us our freedom. If it took this long for Charles III to cave, I'm pretty sure that the Writer's staff will cave as well.

Besides, he probably said the same thing about Brock during the Orange Islands (or at least hinted it through his direction, Brock barely got any appearances, and his only movie appearance in Movie 2, seemed to hint at his staying for good.).

As for your question, let's just say that my true form will be shown to you as you will see before your very eyes. Though, as of right now, you might have to watch Part 3 to actually see my true Identity, since there was a slight mistake with Part 1 that unfortunately can't be fixed until Monday (since that's when I'll try to upload it up again.)

And, unfortunately, I had to delete the original part 1 since 1. It had a strange glitch when I tried to upload it since apparantly, the only thing from the video that can even be activated was the recorded dialogue (the screen was pitch black), and 2. I was forced to delete it since Youtube doesn't accept duplicates.

However, I doubt it would have mattered anyways, since the reviews I have been getting were just downright terrible. I'm pretty sure that If you saw them, you would have been sick to the stomach with anger and disgust. One of the people who mocked me, Redtye, seems to be from Bulbagarden (or at least, he seemed to hint at that since he referenced my rants on there.). at least two of them were dropping the F-bomb, and mocked me entirely, as well as insulted Misty.

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Weedle last sentence is great but 3 words should be added and it would sound even better: I do really hope you will try help us try create a better future for everyone [so BRING MISTY BACK] :)
    I don't think I can trust many of them. with Serebiiforums, well I really can't do it even though I want to since... well... I was banned from the club there.
    Me too! I was banned and it very annoyed me I was on that club 4 years an than they banned me ><

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Misty should come back!

*knock Knock*

Hey im Pokedrawer15 and im in.I thought Misty would stay longer than only 5 seasons.Now I think she should stay for at least another 5 seasons.Maybe more.I want the good ol days to return......I choose Togetic.Pokemon 4ever!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    That would be quite a change and I would welcome it but that would also mean that Misty would have to get into contests which would never happen. Even after nearly five years it still confuses me why Misty had to be removed instead of the contest character being added to the main cast as a fourth member but I guess that is something we have to live with unfortunately.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • That would be quite a change and I would welcome it but that would also mean that Misty would have to get into contests which would never happen. Even after nearly five years it still confuses me why Misty had to be removed instead of the contest character being added to the main cast as a fourth member but I guess that is something we have to live with unfortunately.
    True but i think she would be better at battles than contests. She being a water pokemon trainer defines her, wonder if there was a tourney for only gym leaders from all the regions Misty would definitely take part in it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hey guys, sorry for not being on here for a while, I was trying to work on uploading the Part 1 video again (since the last one didn't really have a great amount of success since only sound was coming out of it.)...

Well, to be very honest, what I had to go through was just terrible. I mean, for youtube, I had to endure very dispicable comments in ALL of my remaining videos, most of which were mocking my appearance (They even compared me to Keitaru Urashima when I don't even Act like him at all.). I also had to try several times to upload part 1 again (since it wasn't even half successful some of the other times due to either youtube not allowing duplicate videos or the server giving out.), I was banned from Serebiiforums until 8/10/08 for Pure trolling even though I didn't even WANT to start a fight, nor did I enjoy the results (Heck, I wasn't even the one who started the fight on the interview thread, it was Rave with his bashing and insulting comments on there. I'm a bit surprised that he wasn't banned considering how he's the one who started the flame war.). I found out that Don of BMGf was Redtye from Youtube and that he and lethal carnivine were bashing me behind my back, not to mention further ridicule on that site for my beliefs and how some of the mods act as though they are almighty and above the law. Honestly, it's just downright terrible as to what I had to experience.

Sorry if I sounded mean in this, It's just that I had a rough couple of weeks on the net.

Well guys, If you don't mind having to listen to what I have to say only and not both watch it and listen at the same time for the next few days (since that's when my answer will come in from Pinnacle studios in regards to this problem.), here's the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K5TOvOdTNn4

Also, Hello, nickstr, welcome to Pokecommunity. If you want to join the club, you could mention your reasons for being a Misty fan (and possibly reasons as to why Misty should return), and pick one of Misty's pokemon, and wait until one of the higher members registers you. If not, well suit yourself.

@A-one: yeah, I agree with you. she should remain forever if she got 5 seasons in.

Also, have you guys heard about the Eye candy comment by Hidaka? I have, and, while I wasn't exactly surprised (I had been saying this was the reason she was replaced ever since I joined the Misty fans), I was still very much angered, and considering how most of the responses on BMGf and SPPf in regards to this, I'd say that I'm not alone in this. I mean, honestly, he really hasn't got any idea as to what kind of chaos he just brought onto the Pokemon company. Jeez, he admitted that he removed brock due to paranoia about america viewing Brock as racist (and they changed Jynx's skin color because of Weatherford's claims that Jynx is racist), yet he and his writing staff doesn't seem to mind about replacing characters solely for eye candy things and risk having their reps tarnished and being labeled as Sexist pigs?! As far as I can tell, it's ultimately no different than their being viewed as racist. If they feared being viewed as racist, why aren't they applying this same fear of being labeled sexist, anyways? Now, if any of the Misty fans have a good reason to bring her back, it's to stop him from further degrading females to be nothing more than "eye candy". I mean, IMO, what he said was actually WORSE than what America thought about Jynx!

also, awesome27, that's nice, but do you actually want to join the club or not? because if you don't intend on joining the club, then you are just trolling on here.

anyways, that's all for now.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Sorry, I guess I have to do that then. A few reasons why I like Misty is that compared to those who followed her she was unique (May and Dawn had big shoes to fill and failed miserably.) Another reason is that she cares about her friends and her Pokemon and not only that was not afraid to help someone when they needed it. I like all of Misty's Pokemon but if I were to choose a few I would say Starmie since is can truly be a force to be reckoned and have a commanding presence in battle. Also Corsola since it reflects Misty in a couple of ways, both cute and tough. Lastly, Politoed which always seemed to be in a good mood and can be rather surprising in battle. The reasons why I want Misty to return is that we need a female main character who is not on the show purly for "eye candy" and also that Misty can't realize her goal by being a gym leader and needs to travel in order to observe water Pokemon in the wild to learn about them and also to catch and train ones that don't appear in Kanto.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • t was Rave with his bashing and insulting comments on there
    Not the first time Rave's bashed Misty. I'd say it'd be best to just ignore him. I almost posted a comment towards his downright rude post on the Misty potential elite four member thread but didn't.

Btw, some people on serebii were thinking of the new coming episodes. The very next one involves Psyduck and the next episode may or may not have an arc following it that sounds like Misty could do it. In other words, it's a perfect time for Misty to visit in the anime.

Too bad the Psyduck episode was already announced to be animated by Kazue Kinoshita. At least she's getting better.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Not the first time Rave's bashed Misty. I'd say it'd be best to just ignore him. I almost posted a comment towards his downright rude post on the Misty potential elite four member thread but didn't.

Btw, some people on serebii were thinking of the new coming episodes. The very next one involves Psyduck and the next episode may or may not have an arc following it that sounds like Misty could do it. In other words, it's a perfect time for Misty to visit in the anime.

Too bad the Psyduck episode was already announced to be animated by Kazue Kinoshita. At least she's getting better.

Yeah, I noticed.

Also, nice idea in regards to the Psyduck episode. I know that, technically, Misty didn't really appear in that instance in the games, but then again, Swinub don't really appear in Mr. Backlot's trophy garden, even AFTER you get the National dex in the games, and that never really stopped one from appearing in the Anime (and also having Dawn catch one). Maybe it would be a good appearance for Misty for D/P. (I still feel that Misty will return to the main cast someday, though.)

Speaking of Misty and D/P, I noticed how Fantina was putting the Hearthrome gym at complete risk of being shut down and no one (characters and fanbase alike) seemed to be upset at that. Wasn't one of the rules of an official gym supposed to be that someone MUST be present at the Gym at all times in order for it to function, and if no one is running the gym, then it is shut down? I never understood why Fantina seems to be almost "Immune" towards that rule, and yet Cerulean Gym was almost shut down by the PIA because there was no one able to actually handle the gym while they were away (which was the reason why Misty has the job right now). Could someone explain this little inconsistency? I really never understood what was going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back