View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2008 (11:32 AM).
Nikko.Ideator
Black FC: 2022 7801 5735

Nature: Sassy
Pokemon: Tha Lost Region of Galeor, a PG-13 Fanfic by Nikko.Ideatar

Hello. I'm Nikko.Ideatar. You may recognize me from mah sprite thread, tha complants desk thread n tha othar chat section, or mah spheal n tha scrapbox, Pokemon GlobalEarth (Which by tha way, stap by thare and sez hi, pleaze. It's fadng fast.). Dis fic is bout a boi nbeed Maxie Devon, who just turned 13. He lives n tha region of Galeor, mah buggine-up region. It's full of new Pokemon, which I will show you on tha thread. Here is tha prologue, so tell me what you thnk. If you like it, I have chapter one ready.

Prolouge: Tha Night befoe tha day.

Maxie Devon was lyng awake, although he was supposed ta be sleepng. However, tha anticipation filled his body and put pressure on it as if it taok a physical fom.
He kept on attemptng ta close his eyes and drift off ta sleep, but he simply could not. As he tried ta go ta sleep, he just could not, as much as he desired it.
Tamarrow was tha day he was allowed ta become a licenced Pokemon traner, or a person who captures Pokemon, and trans tham fo battles wit othar Pokemon traners.
He could not stap thnkng bout it, which Pokemon he wanted, where he would go afterwards, but mostly, his life-long drebe ta be tha chbepion of
his region, Galeor. He could remember when he was only six years old, he watched his brothar on T-VIZZLE, fightng n tha fnals of tha Galeor Taurnbeent, you could see
tha fire n tha eyes of both tha traners and thair prized Pokemon. His brothar, Roy, was tha first n 15 years ever ta defeat tha region's chbepion, Darwn. Thay sez it
was tha most ntense battle that has ever been whitnessed. Unfotunately afterwards, his brothar disapeisd. He was simply gone. No trace of him was left behnd. He
looked at tha clock on tha night stand. It read "2:30 p.m.".

Suddenly, tha light switched on, and Maxie rose from tha covers, pickng up his glasses and puttng tham
on his face. It was his mothar. "Maxie, honey. Is you still awake?" asked his mothar. "Yah. I just can't stap thnkng bout tamarrow.", Maxie said n a tired dawgner."Well. You sure don't want ta show up tired, d-ya? You'll need yo rest." Said Maxie's mothar. "I know, I know. I'm tryng. I'll drift off at some pont." "I know you
will, son. I know you will." She walked outside, switched off tha light, and closed tha door behnd her. Maxie fnally calmed down and fell asleep. "Tamarrow" he thought.
"Tamarrow".