Thread: FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption
View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2009 (01:43 PM). Edited September 6th, 2009 by cooley.
///Keepin' it simple
Silver Tier

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cooley Send a message via Skype™ to cooley
Quote originally posted by Curged:
I played It and wow,
I actually think it can succeed djg´s ruby destiny.
Well thanks, but DJG has a team, and I only have mappers. DJG also has a wonderful imagination too.

Quote originally posted by wifitrader6:
how far does version 2.1.6 go
Up to Route 13.

New Updates; Screenshots

While patiently awaiting a map, I took on another task. To create a "Side-event" or sort of miniquest.

Btw, that's Silver back in G/S/C times

I know it's a rip off of Safari Zone, but it's better than that. I gaurantee you.
First things first, explain how it works.

It works the same way the Safari Zone works. 600 steps and you're done.
You catch Pokemon the same way you do in the Safari Zone, with Rocks and Bait
And there are treasures like the Safari Zone.

Now, the Safari Zone is a complete place, but the Catching Zone isn't. You need some serious cash if you want to catch more Pokémon.
I'll implement a cash system that's based on variables where, everytime you visit the Catching Zone, it adds money to the total. And each time you visit, you spend $750 (might increase).

So once you've reached the goal ($10,000-100,000) new areas will become available to you. But don't worry, if you don't have enough money, just battle the trainers

Some of these areas contain legendary Pokémon such as Celebi, Latios/Latias, Registeel and Regice, and maybe some of the Legendary Dogs/Cats/Mice/Elephants. Whatever you call them. Entei is not there, obviously for a reason (will be explained in-game).
There could be more, but that's up to you, and your interest in this "Side-Event".

So what do you all think about this?