• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
  • And I can't believe you didn't notice my blatant diss of 201 Cornian Pokemon. So far only Coccnutto is any good.
    No, I didn't notice, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

And coccnuto is good.. because I made it after having done the rest. I was (and still am) improving over time.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • No, I didn't notice, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

And coccnuto is good.. because I made it after having done the rest. I was (and still am) improving over time.

That isn't a cornian pokemon though, right? It's a Hordian one.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • That isn't a cornian pokemon though, right? It's a Hordian one.
    Yep. Horde, by the way, was the plan I had for Marble, but then decided to make a different one, so the National Pokedex from marble contained only the pokemon from the country (nation) in the game. Horde is supposed to be in the same country as Corna (the national pokedex includes those), that's why I couldn't choose it, because marble was supposed to take place in Lowheaven, with its own four regions.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Yep. Horde, by the way, was the plan I had for Marble, but then decided to make a different one, so the National Pokedex from marble contained only the pokemon from the country (nation) in the game. Horde is supposed to be in the same country as Corna (the national pokedex includes those), that's why I couldn't choose it, because marble was supposed to take place in Lowheaven, with its own four regions.

Bring on the HORDE! :badsmile:

And that's some pretty deep stuff, Baro... o.o

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Yep. Horde, by the way, was the plan I had for Marble, but then decided to make a different one, so the National Pokedex from marble contained only the pokemon from the country (nation) in the game. Horde is supposed to be in the same country as Corna (the national pokedex includes those), that's why I couldn't choose it, because marble was supposed to take place in Lowheaven, with its own four regions.

...So you where gonna F*CK up all the johto pokemon aswell!?!?

That's just wrong man...thats just sick and wrong....

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • What do you mean "The Johto pokemon"? Did you know that Burnco is really Slugma?

And look up "Pokemon Quartz pokedex" on youtube. HIGHLY informative.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • What do you mean "The Johto pokemon"? Did you know that Burnco is really Slugma?

And look up "Pokemon Quartz pokedex" on youtube. HIGHLY informative.

Yep, actually quartz contains 386 pokemon, though most of them will fall into oblivion.
    The plan was to make the second hack compatible with quartz, though marble isn't. In fact, in marble if you send a covolts from quartz you'd get a... *checks* armorito (that armadillo-mouse brown thing Mr Silver was naming in the LP group), even though there actually are covolts in marble (replacing kakuna and not pikachu)

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Yep, actually quartz contains 386 pokemon, though most of them will fall into oblivion.
    The plan was to make the second hack compatible with quartz, though marble isn't. In fact, in marble if you send a covolts from quartz you'd get a... *checks* armorito (that armadillo-mouse brown thing Mr Silver was naming in the LP group), even though there actually are covolts in marble (replacing kakuna and not pikachu)

That is just scary.....Wait......*checks*....THAT MEANS IF YOU SEND OUT A BABOS YOU SEE A SKITTY IN MARBLE!!! YAY!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • That is just scary.....Wait......*checks*....THAT MEANS IF YOU SEND OUT A BABOS YOU SEE A SKITTY IN MARBLE!!! YAY!

Yes, because skitty had no replacement by that time.

But that skitty would be previously a Babos. It'd be like... a woman who was actually born a man. It'd just wouldn't be the same.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    WHERE'Z MEH UPDATES?! I WANT MOAR!!
    Good update!
    looking forward to the next one.

Yuoaman

Years
  • I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be an update tomorrow, the only reason there wasn't an update today was because PC went down for several hours. :\

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be an update tomorrow, the only reason there wasn't an update today was because PC went down for several hours. :\
    What? But I thought that no more name changes would stop that happening. :\

Yuoaman

Years
  • Alright everyone, here's your update:

UPDATE 39
    Spoiler:

Years
  • ...Ahh, the White Whola inn. Reminds me of a "cheat" that one of my friends told me that I actually believed for much longer than I had any right to. And sorry if this is off topic. It went like:

Okay, so first there's this super really rare item that you can find somewhere in Hoenn called the Punching Glove. Once you get the Punching Glove, you use it (don't ask me how) on the man sitting in front of the TV. Once he's out of the way, watch the TV and it will say that a rock opened up in Lilycove bay. If you go to the rock, there's now a cave that you can enter that's full of grass, and in it you can encounter Lv.5 Pokemon native to the other game (so if you were playing Sapphire, it would be full of Zangoose, Solrock, Groudon, etc). For like ten minutes. And then it closes and you have to find another punching glove.

Sorry, derail. I'd like to see more of the art museum! It was so disappointing when you just walked away from so much lulz. xD

Back