View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2010 (04:24 PM). Edited April 11th, 2010 by Pandemonioum.

Nature: Brave
Okey, you asked for it so here comes a mass load of them!

Starting:

1: There will be a lot of different methods of evolving pokemons, stones, trading, different moves and level and such thing. How are you going to work on this aspect, trading pokemons with other trainers? Will there be a poll where randomly some NpC:s demand a trade with a pokemon they want to trade for something? Need to get the Machamp somehow!

2: Will there be a Trick Master in the game, and if there is will he give you the Trick Room TM?

3: You tell us in the first page that there will be no traditional Elite Four only a tournament like in the anime. I was wondering if there would be a tournament and the winner or the tournament would get the priviledge to challenge Elite Four?

4: Is it possibe to become a leader of your own gym, and get calls for gym fight to protect your own gymbadge! (Post-game!) Name would be: OOTC-gym (Out-of-the-City).

5: Will you be developing better badges, those don't look too shiny to me. Well it is my own option but you could probably use more imagination to them.

6: Exactly how many rivals you get, I love rival and gym battles. So I think character should get more than a 1 Rival, other could have little less importance.

7: When you go to Elite Four tournament and win, will the badges be taken from you and you need to get them again? If so, it is awesome!

8: How well can you accually input strategies to trainers? Can you make them do some moves or use some special attack at different spots? *Trying to get some ideas what is coming xD*

9: Will you have double battles in this? Accually I would like the idea if some trainers would ask do you wanna normal or double battle. It would be another unique feature to the game. :D

10: You said that you are gonna include 151 first original pokemon + some secret special pokemons. I would love if you could include at least first 2 generations and all the evolutions they have in the other generations. I love first and second generation most. Or if you can't or don't want to include second generation I will be sad because I can't get my Yanma and Heracross.

11: Will you include 1 Shiny Pokemon event? Like there was a Red Gyarados in 2nd gen?

12: And the most important of all, I want cameo xD!

And lastly, I am from Finland and I chuckled to the names of the towns that you can start in. They have lots of resemblances in finnish language.

Tuli = Fire in finnish and Vero = Tax in finland Firetax Town!

Ranikko Town, if it would be Rannikko Town it would mean Shore Town in finnish xD, Rannikko means Shore in Finnish :D

And also Metsaro town, if Metsa would be spelled Metsä it would mean forest in finland. also Tukimus Town, Tuki means support in finnish xD.