View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:28 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
Like I said in another thread I'm going to wait until the beta is released to have my questions answered. This game is my favorite ROM Hack, but as said before I will keep questions to myself. I'll post when a new beta is released, when I do post, I will post glitches that appear, help others that need help, etc. I do post more than anyone in this thread, I haven't checked yet, but I probably do.

Seeing the Hazel Town Pokemon Gym is the fourth gym you showed us, I'm guessing it is the fourth obviously and we won't be taking on Galena City's Gym. I will find out where the beta ends when Beta 2 is released, but as for now I will wait.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!