Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010 (6:12 PM).
Starting anew...
Nature: Timid
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
I disagree. Yes, the tiles are ugly as all hell. BUT! As you yourself pointed out, it IS a Ruby Hack. Hence, as the creator has already said, he wanted to keep the Ruby tiles because Hoenn should look like Hoenn. Also, I dont think its all that fair for you to tell him what to do - it is his hack and he'll make it to his specs, not yours.
OK.. ok... you have your point...

Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
This is a ROM Hack that takes place in Hoenn after the Ruby/Sapphire storyline so terefore changing the tiles makes 0% sense. Besides let Culterine think for himself, as said before by the previous poster he did make the ROM Hack and not you.
Yes, I agree and I almost forgot that the region is set in Hoenn...

Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
I don't love Ruby tiles, but I don't hate them. I personally believe they are equal to any other tiles, and I have no wish to remap the entire Hoenn region. Call me lazy, but that is how I feel, and I am very obstinate.
That's not lazy, that's only your opinion.

Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
While I dislike some R/S/E standard tiles as much as the next guy, Cutlerine isn't required to do anything. You should realize that people's opinions differ (especially when it comes to tiles) and try to accept that Cutlerine may have a reason to use standard R/S/E tiles.
I'll accept Culterine's decision. I just didn't read the thread properly and I thought that the Hack is set in a new region.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.