View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Spartoi
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Well you actually did not help at all... you need to describe your problem more... like what events you already did, in which order etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Okay buddy,calm down, just tell us your problem in a way for us to understand,like what events did you do and where exactly did you look for the gym leader or whoever she is xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartoi View Post
Ok, I've tried over 10x now so I think I've earned this post.

I'm stuck at the 7th gym leader; she's not appearing at the gym. I've searched the thread and everyone says that she appears near the entrance of Mt. Icestorm. She's not there. Maybe I already talked to her and didn't notice, so I go near the exit where she is also supposed to be. She's not there. I've searched everywhere in the cave (I even used the walkthrough walls cheat). She is not in the Mt.Icestorm (or any other Mts) and she is not at the gym. I've went North of the city and talked/battled her and she decides to quit training and do the beauty contests. :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've already triggered the other events in the cave btw (fighting Team Steam and Kenta/rival) and I'm playing the "Complete English" version.
First post of Page 204. To add to it, it wasn't her that I talked to north of the city, it was Solana so I still haven't encountered Sophia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
I'm getting tired of answering most of these questions from everyone,can you all do me a favor and look at a walkthrough or use the search button before I really get mad?
Before YOU get mad huh....