• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you look your age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I'm 23 and still awaiting the day I'm no longer mistaken for a 17-year-old. Looking younger is nice if you're getting on in your years (since 'younger' in that case is still an adult), but as a 20-something trying to give the impression of a professional that's to be taken seriously, looking like a teen just isn't helpful at all. :/

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'm often mistaken for being older than I really am. When I was nine, somebody thought I was eleven. ^^'

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'd say I look 15, I don't get the age assumption thing much, so there you have it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm fairly short (5'1") and I rarely-if-ever wear makeup or anything so I've been told I look pretty young, more like a teenager than someone in her 20s. I always get carded if I'm trying to buy alcohol (or even an M-rated game). But I don't mind too much. I always hated the idea of growing up so if I still look young, that's a-okay with me.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • When I was 13, I apparently looked older. Waiters at restaurants always asked why I wasn't having wine.

Now, I'm 22 and I guess I look my age

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'm 13 and I look 9 or 10. .-. Not that bad because I've barely started growing and I know I will.

or maybe i didn't drink enough milk and i'll NEVER grow up

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    [SIZE="a"]Im only thirteen but I look around 16 because of my serve as acne and chin stuble, its not fair why couldnt I look 18 so I could drink[/SIZE]

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Do you look your age?
    No I don't I actually look younger

If so, are you satisfied with this? '

'Given the chance, would you change your appearance to look younger or older?
    I'm actually happy with my young appearance; i wouldn't want to look any younger than what I am or look

If you don't look your age, does it bother you?
    I'm happy with my look

What do you think it is about you that makes you look younger or older (facial hair, "baby-like face", and so on)?
    I was just told that I always looked 2-3 years younger than what I really am

:t354:TG

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I just recently turned seventeen but I've had a few people tell me I look like I'm pushing early twenties. I'm not entirely sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing but as long as I look good I'm fine. 8)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    Im 19, but people always tell me that I look either 14 or 15. I'm hoping thats a good thing! :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i look older. Many people say i look 18-19 :P :P
    one day i was sitting on the driver seat of my car/parent's car and was putting the key in the key hole. Few people were standing behind the car and one said that " lets go from here she is going to drive the car" lol

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm 19 and look, usually, 13 or so to everyone else. Someone thought I was 22 once...I was delighted, haha. Although it pisses me off when people tell me I look 13 (I really hate that age lol), looking young will be handy when I'm older. That's a big plus. Can't wait to make fun of the old people. :3c
    syd you look like 11 not 13 (;

um i'm 17 in 19 days but people say i look older which i don't think is true but there ya go.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I look surprisingly younger. That's why I usually leave my beard for a few days before shaving it, to actually look closer to my real age.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm 17, but I usually get told that I look younger than I am mainly by my online friends or my Dad.
    It can be quite useful at times, when I would like to get a cheaper bus ticket or get in to the cinema paying with a child's amount ticket.

Years
  • I look 29. JK, I mostly look my age, the only thing that might throw you off is that I'm a bit shorter than the average 12 year old. I'd rather be taller.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I look so much younger than I am. ]:

I'll be 21 in a month, and I look right about 15... maybe 16. I can grow out facial hair and look around maaaaybe 18, but the point is I just look like a child. It really drives me nuts at work when I get treated as such for how I look too. Just because I look 16 doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about when I talk to you about medications. ;; Old people don't want to listen to you if they think you're a kid, after all.

But like it's been said before, perhaps this curse will be a gift when I'm 40 and look 20-something. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'll be 23 in December, but people say I look 16-17. They'll ask how old I am and they're shocked when I tell them and don't believe it. My mom is Asian so that doesn't help when it comes to height. I'm 5'10 and most of my friends are taller, so when I'm with them I'm the shortest thus look the youngest.
    In my case looking younger isn't good. I just wish I was a little taller, that would likely fix my prob.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back