View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 01:19 PM
DrFuji
repeat repeat repeat
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Very good but on episode four many mistakes were made.
That are not good enough.
Spoilered for those who haven't seen it yet.
Spoiler:
Teach Grunge the Water pulse you got from Karpman :P
He's Pokémaniac MARK so it's okay.

Also you should battle more trainers for experience. You missed out a double battle with a ginger called Ron and a green haired guy in that "Spring Carnival" place.
Those aren't mistakes, they are merely thing we didn't do because we didn't know about them/ are slow.

Eww... Who would want to battle with a ginger? :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
You guys need to tell me when you do more stuff like this so that I can be in with you cool kids. I especially love the new intro with a surfing Venusaur, although is it possible that the volume on that could be turned down (or the main volume turned up)? I keep having to adjust the volume accordingly... And the technical difficulties were a nice touch; adding a bit of drama to the whole thing. But, yeah: keep it up!

OH OH OH OH, can I nickname your next Pokemon? Whatever it is, you have to call it CatDog. :D
But that would ruin the surprise D:

Sure thing, I can turn down the volume a bit - The change in volume never bother bothered me but I guess I neglected how others would be hearing it. The technical difficulties may have been a 'nice touch' but I can assure you that they were never planned AND I CAN FIX SCRIPTS BETTER THAN THAT I SWEAR.

Sure, we'll find a cool Pokemon and name it after yours truly :3