Thread: Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012 (09:37 AM).
TheZeno96
Pokemon Silver Legend Owner

Quote originally posted by Fireworks:
This is honestly my favourite hack ever. The ASM you've done is amazing, and I absolutely adore the graphics.
Hoping to see more soon, and can't wait for the beta to come out
Thanks man we are doing our best!:D

Quote originally posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ:
Like he's already said, your ASM work is amazing, same goes for your scripts,maps and tiles. too bad it's in Italian though, if i ever played this hack, i wanted to at least know what the text is saying xD.
Well in the firtst video are only some cartel, instead in the second there are the presentation of 3 pgs!

Quote originally posted by Jayster23:
This hack looks amazing. The first gym is really interesting.
Like said above, I want to play it but want to know what i'm doing xD
I hope we can release a beta soon!

Quote originally posted by qaz015393:
yep agreed. this is indeed a great hack. I may have to skip this thou bc its in Italian. Dont get me wrong, i might play this but I don't know bc I too like to play a game & at least know that the text says. Im going to watch the vids posted here thou. I may need a translation dictionary handy if i play this lol.

Great job on the thou. its great. Keep up the great work guys.
Don't worry the text will translate when we'll release a beta!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.