View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012 (1:34 AM).
Quote originally posted by Gonz0:
yeah, yeah, time for my entry. Btw, what other Pokemon than mine can be a lucky amulet? (Chansey's name in Japanese is "Lucky")

freshly hatched, lvl 5

Nature: Bold | Ability: Natural Cure | OT: GONZO 61325
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
The epic move: Seismic Toss

"Freshly hatched on level 5? Yeah, Gonz0, good joke!" Apparently, not. I learned 3rd Gen abuse!

In game, I prefer changes and lack of routine rather than some reliable folks. It makes the in game boring. Palying the game with the same Pokemon for the 5th time? Not for me. On the other hand, since the very beginning of my competitive battling adventure I wanted to use reliable Pokemon rather than creative. It's still this way. One of the first Pokemon I used was Blissey. Everytime I create a new team, Blissey's there. Unfortunately, since the very beginning I had to rely on a fully redis one and I always wanted to have a Seismic Toss Blissey on my own. Finally, my dream came true, and here she is :D
I lost many battles that Blissey took part in, I also used many times Blissey as my late game sweeper (srsly, I did). It's not my lucky amulet, but a Pokemon I trust, and I try to put in all of my teams, even it doesn't really fit and get kicked of it.
BW brought a useful tool - eviolite and I'm totally going to test my Chansey with it :D
Awesome entry and nice touching moments from the past =)

I got another RNG Pokemon by the way ^-^ It took me a while because I had a few complications.. I sort of forgot about how if you deposit a chatot into the PC it loses its custom chatter I realized that on like my seventh hard reset.

Staryu ♁ lvl 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: Shinies ♂ TID: 49098
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0 - Untrained
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Gyro Ball, Light Screen
Met: Day-Care Couple