View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:39 PM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Why didnt you like it with the band! You coulda way busted out on the keyboard like a boss! Are you still with the same band? What type of music do you guys play?
Cuuuuuuzzz....I just wasn't as comfortable with it. And especially playing in front of people, I had no confidence in my piano abilities. I wish I could've busted out like a boss, cause it's definitely true that pianos/keyboards can sound amazing if they're played correctly.

I'm still with the same band, sort of. Our bassist has become very busy with life and probably considers himself out of our band by now. It sort of sucks, we don't want to add in someone else because it loses the novelty that it's our high school band, just a few friends that got together to play music. The role of bass playing is being taken up by the singer right now, who also plays guitar, so it's not too bad of a transition. Who knows, I might be able to get some bass time. :3

We play alternative rock. We used to cover artists like Muse, Dire Straits, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Right now we're working on another RHCP cover, and a Kings of Leon song.