View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2012 (08:13 PM).
The Noob Hacker
Praise the sun.

Nature: Calm
Ultimately, that's your decision, and I guess that really depends on how large the school is. (I don't imagine that Gininkas would be very common and therefore the school would be very small.)

Should the case be that the school is indeed very small, than it would probably make more sense for the rooms of each dorm to be separate, perhaps with some common area. Of course, the case could also be that the dorms are small and rooms are shared because the school isn't well funded. (Unless there's some big government conspiracy to hide away the Academy, I wouldn't imagine that there would be many people actually wanting to fun the place.)

In my opinion, I don't think that sharing or not sharing rooms would affect anything to any great degree. I would imagine that the dorms all have some sort of common area, so interactions within a single dorm would probably be more common, just as it would be if the characters were in the same room. Besides, if rooms were shared, than the characters in the same room were likely to already know each other and possibly have some history, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.