View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012 (6:53 AM). Edited May 28th, 2012 by PlatinumDude.
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude

Quote originally posted by Geass20:
PlatinumDude in the case of porygon its nature and item are meant to work together to make it faster and stronger than most other pokes.

with forretress i was using the dual screening thing really as filler, but turns out its been helping me alot, but i will mostlikely give it rapid spin, because hazards mess with this team too much

for the 2 mew sets, well the second is obivously sweeper mew. the first, while having good hp, wouldnt have the bulk to survive a hit from something insane like +3 bullet punch from scizor. ill try them out again, but im also messing with the EVs for its current set.

as for haxorous, well ive always hated outrage, for 2 reasons.
1- it confuses you after usage. 2- i never hit through confusion.
and shadow claw = filler, but outrage = no no. im thinking of some replacements. but youre right, i should add more hp to increase survival.

For Porygon-Z, that's true, but what if you're up against a very sturdy special wall? Trick is up for consideration for the reason I said: to cripple defensive Pokemon by locking them into a single move by taking their Leftovers and replacing it with Porygon-Z's Choice item.

If you really don't like the confusion that Outrage induces, then use a Lum Berry. It really, really helps. You can also have both Outrage and Dragon Claw together on the same set; the former can be used for tearing massive holes into the opponent's HP while the latter can be used as a safe, reliable STAB when you feel that the power of Outrage would be overkill against frailer Pokemon. Dragon and Ground have good coverage together, but that still leaves you a bit vulnerable to Ferrothorn, as explained below.