View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:36 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
Dude, the Darugis sprite uses 21 colors, you can only have 16 in a palette in pokemon. You really don't have any other choice but to recolor the Rayquaza arms and Lugia wings. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's still too big for a ROM (colorwise this time)
Actually we can use palletes with 16+ colors because were using Wichu Sprite Editor for you guys to know so Midnightshine its okay to make sprites greater than 16 colors... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Even if he recolor the wings and arms Darugis still looks like a super-powered version of Darkrai. I'm not trying to be rude but exactly what is Darugis suppose to look like? I actually like the sprite/splice but I don't know if it's a good enough version of Darugis if it's suppose to be a legendary fakemon. But I'll let DarkRisingGirl and Tajaros figure this out but this is my opinion.
I can't wait to try this game out though! Don't quit this hack!
Here's the answer for that.. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
No, Darugis won't be catchable. Darugis is the final boss battle in the game. He's not even a pokemon so he can't be caught. He's just a gathering of all the negative energy in the world manifested into the 3 pokemon who's power it absorbed the most.
Beta 2 won't be the final one. Beta 2 will be concluded after you obtain the 8 badges of the first region & have an epic climax-like battle with a particular pokemon's shadow form. After the battle, the beta will end but that is not the end of the game because Darugis isn't defeated yet. So the cast travels to the next region called the "Omni" Region. I orginally planed to spilt it up into 2 hacks. But Tajaros gave me the idea to put it all in 1 hack because it'll be less work & overall just better. In That region, it'll have 8 gyms (The 8th gym leader being the champion of both regions) & tons of more events. It'll feel as if you're playing 2 hacks in 1. That's the goal...