Thread: [Gen V] My OU Team (RMT)
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012 (07:21 PM).
Dream Evil.
Gold Tier

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Iloveeevee:
Espeon is a great counter when used correcty and how can entry hazards hurt Espeon if they just bounce right back? For Ninetales, I like the Pain Split/Toxic combination to weaken the opponent. When I use that set for Starmie, I lose my coverage against Dragon/Flying types I had and Dragonite can sweep when Heatran is down. Is there anymore mistakes I made? It was about 3 o'clock in the morning when I was typing this up and I may have missed something else.
Sorry i meant "all entry hazard users crush it" i.e with their attacks lol. Regardless Espeon simply doesn't do anything on this team, its role overlaps with Starmie way too much namely they both remove hazard and Starmie is better at that job anyhow.

Dragonite wont be able to sweep you with Venusaur as it outspeeds after even two DD's IIrc (chlorophyll) and OHKO's with HP Ice, it also has Heatran to contend with. =P

Set anyway is;

Venusuaur@ Leftovers / Life Orb
252 S.Atk / 252 Speed / 6 HP
Modest Nature
Trait: Chlorophyll
- Sleep Powder
- SolarBeam
- Growth
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Since the beginning of time, man has sought to know the unimaginable. To shake hands with the intangible. To measure the abstract with concrete gauges, to fit the mind of the infinite within the imagination of the finite. Nevermore.