View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2012 (9:35 AM). Edited September 6th, 2012 by TornZero.
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
@juniebug910: Can't wait to see what you come up with. ^_^

@Raikiri: Talk about meeting the super-awesome powers expectation. Leon certainly fits the concepts of Pride and Patience alike, too, even in just the combined efforts toward his appearance.

I didn't think anyone would go so far as gravity manipulation for this, but I'm glad it was you. That said, the gravity manipulation tells me, "BOW FREAKIN' DOWN," to whatever's in the vicinity (appropriate, knowing you |D), while his foremost holy ability shows an arguably natural skill grown from years upon years of experience and observation while retaining the balance of humanity. I like it. (With the gravity manipulation, is it safe to assume that with training Leon will be able to create possibly even multiple fields separate himself? If so, even more awesome, but that's gonna take some major training. xD)

You never cease to amaze, Raikiri, so, in the words of Peanut (also known as Jeff Dunham on Crack), "It's good it's good it's goo~d!"

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.