View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyonZ View Post
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im interested in finding out about more hacks and knowing what makes up a good rom hack etc.
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? How to make a good hack and knowing more about the different hacks
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would maybe comment on some of the progressing hacks and encourage them and help the other new people ( which I am one currently :/)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve hacking skills and make better games for the community to enjoy :)
We have DrFuji who is available for Emulation, but I just want to make sure you're not looking for a mentor to help you make your hack. Mentors are here to show you around the forum (so helping you find what hacks PC has to offer, suggesting hacking tutorials/resources/tools here in the Emulation section based on what you're looking to learn, and so on) and not actually work on your project for you. If you understand that, then I'd be happy to direct you to DrFuji n_n

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4