View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2012 (10:09 PM).
Nico Nico Nii!~
ModeratorCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleGenerico View Post
Hey everyone, you'll have to excuse me as I don't know if this is the right forum but I had a few questions about some cards I've scavenged. I wanted to know the value of the cards below, I've done some general research but want some expert opinions before I list them on Ebay, thank you ahead of time and again apologies if this is the wrong forum!
I'll get around to these within the next day or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudd View Post
Hi, I have about 3000 regular cards (plus a handful of possible rares) from the first series of pokemon cards. Could you tell me a rough estimate for selling in bulk please?
I need more details than that. How many are 1st edition cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by folksychipmunk View Post
Clefairy (Heart Misprint)
Base Set
5/102
Not First Edition or Shadowless, but there is a red heart with a circle around it above the name. this is an obvious misprint and i've yet to see another card like it.

(sorry for resolution)

I have not seen anything on this anywhere. I wonder if it was a marking done by QC at Wizards. Was this the only rare in the booster you pulled it from? It may not be a misprint if it was pulled from a repackaged booster. It looks like a heart stamp done separately from the printing process for the rest of the card, as its color doesn't seem to match the color of the HP text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldkitty View Post
Hi there! First time seller, long time player of pokemon trading card game.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me please? I have a unopened first edition pack of 11 neo-revelation pokemon cards, does anyone know how much that's likely to be worth? Thanks for any help :)
Between $10 and $15, based on how much a booster box sold for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquavi View Post
Hey, I have a Japanese card from the Skyridge set that I'm having trouble pricing... not sure if the jp ones go for more/less than English ones? Anyway here is a high res photo, had no luck searching my the # but maybe I'm just slow...

i.imgur.com/R13Qm.jpg
$7 to $9 is what the English one goes for, so, if I had to guess, probably $5 to $7 for the Japanese version, though I've found a few more obscure sellers that are listing it for $11, since the major sellers tend to not bother selling Japanese cards.

Original vector used for avatar credit to /u/judealonzo01 on Reddit via /r/SchoolIdolFestival
GIF credits to an unknown individual for original; machomuu for resizing
Avatar Featuring Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Festival
Signature Featuring Nico Yazawa and Maki Nishikino from the same series